- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stylish detached bungalow with detached garage
- Two bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Elegant drawing room with feature inset cast iron stove
- Beautifully designed open plan kitchen with dining and family areas
- Stylish kitchen with fitted high and low level units with a built-in double oven and inset ceramic hob as well as a built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Contemporary style bathroom with fully tiled walls and a modern suite including a bath, WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle
- Hallway with a feature front door and an existing staircase leading to the roof space with provisions made for a first floor conversion
- Mature setting with spacious lawns to the front, sides and rear
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: £35 per year
- Rates: £989.23 per year as of 15/6/20
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 1141 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A beautiful renovated and very stylish detached bungalow enjoying an enviable position within this much admired residential development of homes, wonderfully located on the edge of Magheralin village for local amenities as well as Maralin Village Primary School. The property has been built with the potential for an easy first floor conversion subject to all necessary consents providing an opportunity for further accommodation if required. Viewing a must!
Elmhurst is just off the Steps Road in Magheralin.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »