- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1+ Reception
- Beautifully Presented Throughout with New Internal Doors
- Superb Luxury Kitchen with Living/Dining Aspect
- Deluxe Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Matching Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/Gas Central Heating
- Floored and Sheeted Roofspace with Power and Light
- Hard Landscaped Garden to Rear
- Popular Established Residential Location
Beautifully presented throughout and situated within a popular residential location close to schools, shops and public transport. Enjoying a well planned living layout incorporating an extended luxury Kitchen with an open plan living/dining aspect, deluxe family bathroom and a fully floored and sheeted roofspace with power and light perfect for additional storage or playroom. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into a well presented Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE 4.62m x 3.96m (15'2 x 13'0)
- Attractive inglenook style fireplace with multifuel stove and slate hearth. LED lighting. Quality solid walnut flooring.
- OPEN PLAN EXTENDED KITCHEN 6.15m x 4.45m (20'2 x 14'7)
- at max. With living/dining aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting worksurfaces. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Space for free standing range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Velux window. Twin french doors to garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 2.92m (14'10 x 9'7)
- Built in modern double wardrobe. LED lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.95m (10'2 x 9'8)
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.01m (12'1 x 6'7)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen and thermostatically controlled drench style shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Landing access via fold away steps to:
- FULLY FLOORED LOFT 5.05m x 3.61m (16'7 x 11'10)
- Velux window. Power and light. Undereave storage cupboard.
- Driveway to side with ample parking to DETACHED GARAGE 14'8 x 9'4 (4.47m x 2.84m) with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Hard landscaped garden to rear screened by perimeter fence fully paved for easy maintenance.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »