This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A rare opportunity to purchase an impressive building and thriving business on Eglantine Avenue, one of South Belfast’s most popular Avenues. Ideally located between the Lisburn Road and Malone Road, only minutes on foot from Queens University, City Hospital, Stranmillis teaching college and many popular shops, bars & restaurants.
This substantial property has been in use as a successful B&B, with large, airy rooms and high ceilings throughout, to the rear is a pleasant south facing garden and two storey annex with a self-contained apartment over a double garage. The main building boasts accommodation over three floors, comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, WC and six large bedrooms, all with en-suite. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this wonderful building.
· Impressive three storey building with garage and self-contained apartment to rear
· Successful B&B with fixtures, fittings & goodwill included in sale
· Six large, ensuite bedrooms in main house
· Gas central heating / uPVC double glazing
· Off-street parking
· Located on one of BT9’s most exclusive streets
· Awaiting EPC
Lounge 4.1m x 4.0m
Dining Room 4.1m x 3.9m
Kitchen 5.6m x 3.6m
Utility Room & WC
Bedroom 1 5.0m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3 5.4m x 4.0m
Bedroom 4 5.8m x 3.6m
Bedroom 5 3.5m x 2.8m
Bedroom 6 5.3m x 4.5m
Charming south facing garden to rear, leading to . . Apartment 5.7m x 5.4m
Located above double garage.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »