- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extensively modernised, attractive mid-terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Living room open plan to dining with wooden flooring
- Modern kitchen with range-style cooker
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite and separate shower
- Additional wc downstairs
- First floor utility room
- Floored roofspace
- Enclosed rear, courtyard-style garden
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Excellent decorative order throughout: oak internal doors
- Short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this well-appointed terrace is conveniently situated a short stroll from both Ballyhackamore and Belmont.
Having been the subject of a comprehensive renovation, there is little for the purchaser to do except move in.
The current owners have futher modernised their home to an exacting standard with attention to detail firmly to the fore.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely property has to offer.
- Composite front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature, Victorian-style ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.2m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
Window mullions and casings. Solid wood flooring. Decorative gas fire (now de-commissioned). Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Solid wood flooring.
- 4.32m x 1.98m (14' 2" x 6' 6")
Modern range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Rangemaster range-style cooker with five ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls. Door to yard. Door to:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboard underneath.
First Floor Return
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.12m (7' 0" x 3' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer on work top. Folding door to landing.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Additional walk-in shower enclosure also with (folding) screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.35m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Floored for storage with light.
- FRONT FORECOURT:
- Pedestrian gate and path to front door.
- REAR YARD:
- Fully enclosed rear yard with sitting area. Storage cupboard with Worcester Bosch boiler. Outside tap and power point.
Where Belmont & Holywood Roads converge at the Strand Cinema, turn down road beside Tesco's. This is Dundela Crescent and road is a one way street that runs up to Dundela Avenue, property is on right-hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »