- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large detached family home with Panoramic views over Belfast, Antrim Hills and beyond
- 6 bedrooms - Master with en-suite
- Main Bathroom
- Spacious reception rooms
- Open plan family kitchen with dining area
- Oil fired central heating/double glazed
- Well maintained gardens on mature plot
- Parking for several vehicles
- Close proximity to Belfast, Lisburn and close to many local amenities
Additional InformationIdeally located off the Hillhall Road, 23 Dows Road is set in the beautiful countryside with stunning panoramic views over Belfast city and beyond.
The large site occupies a private elevated position with well maintained gardens and ample space. This spacious six bedroom home offers excellent accomodation throughout and boasts well proportioned rooms. Of particular note is the living room with exposed brick fireplace and magnificent views which leads to an open plan fully fitted kitchen to casual dining area.
Externally the property has ample car parking and we would encourage early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Composite front door with glazed side lights to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood block effect laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 9.6m x 5.3m (31' 6" x 17' 5")
Natural brick floor to ceiling fireplace with raised marble hearth and mahogany mantle, dual aspect windows with picture window, sliding patio doors with views over Belfast towards the Antrim Hills and beyond, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.3m x 4.5m (17' 5" x 14' 9")
uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose, laminate wood effect flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth.
- 6.7m x 3.2m (21' 12" x 10' 6")
Fitted kitchen with open plan to casual dining, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, built-in double oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, built-in dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.8m (10' 6" x 5' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.8m x 3.4m (25' 7" x 11' 2")
(at widest points). Solid wood strip flooring.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Built-in robe with sliding mirrored doors, vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap, wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Solid oak wood floor, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.3m (10' 10" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.4m x 3.7m (14' 5" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.6m x 3.7m (21' 8" x 12' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower unit, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap.
- Additional roofspace.
- Tarmac driveway to attached matching garage. Ample additional car parking. Secluded well maintained front and large rear garden in lawn, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
From Shaws Bridge turn into Ballylesson Road and take first turn on left after Cameron Landscapes into Pinehill Road and Second left into Dows Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »