- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Twin Patio Doors to Garden
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationUnique Town House With Superb Potential Within This Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this most sought after residential location this unique town house will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge with patio doors to garden, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher with patio doors to garden and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, wood strip flooring, built-in mirrored slide robes, gas central heating and will appeal to the first time buyer or young couple alike.
Hard landscaped gardens with pond and patio areas combine with superb views over Belfast Lough to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Open Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, under stairs cloaks, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 5.08 x 3.77 (16'8" x 12'4")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, wall light points, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Kitchen 3.28 x 3.31 (10'9" x 10'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven, ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, glass display unit, tall larder, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed patio door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.78 x 2.77 (9'1" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 3.18 (12'6" x 10'5")
- Range of built-in slide robes, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.15 (10'10" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, wash wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Landscaped gardens with patio and flowerbeds, raised area, fish pond to front garden with decked areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »