- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid-terrace Bungalow
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good Condition with Newly Refurbished Bathroom
- Off-Street Car Parking to Rear
- Easy Commuting to Derry/Belfast
- Excellent First Time/Investment Purchase
- Mid-terrace three bedroom bungalow located approximately 2 miles outside Dungiven Town. This bungalow offers practical well laid out accommodation which is in good condition, benefiting from a small enclosed front garden and concrete rear yard, suitable for off-street car parking. The property is only a couple of minutes drive of local town amenities and also offers easy commuting to Derry City/Belfast. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Leaving Dungiven towards Derry, continue for approximately 2 miles and turn right onto the Dernaflaw Road. Take the first right along this road into Dernaflaw Cottages where number 23 is located on the right hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall:
- with tiled flooring.
- having Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wood effect laminate floor.
- with Oak eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, integrated fridge/freezer, glass display unit, breakfast bar, Pine ceiling, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.4 x 2.3 (11'1" x 7'6" )
- with wood effect laminate floor.
- Bedroom (2): 3.6 x 2.9 (11'9" x 9'6")
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 2.7 x 2.1 (8'10" x 6'10")
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: 1.8 x 1.6 (5'10" x 5'2")
- with newly refurbished three piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Also having extractor fan, tiled around bath, wood panelled ceiling, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Small garden to front of property laid in lawn, enclosed by wall. Concrete rear yard, suitable for off-street parking.
STORE: with low level units and worktop, power points and lights, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Communal alley suitable for drying clothes.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £442.53 as at 17/12/2019.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »