- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Renovated Detached Home Set Along One Of Malone's Finest Parks
- Finished To An Exceptional Standard Throughout
- Period Features Retained And Restored / 3 meter ceilings
- Two Reception Rooms with Feature Fireplaces and other Original Features
- Solid wood Kitchen with Island and Breakfast Bar
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC with hand made mosaic tiled floor
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- New Fitted Family Bathroom from 'Soaks', to include 'Porter Vanity' Double Sink Unit, Wet Room Shower Area and Cast Iron Roll top bath.
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Solid Wood Sliding Sash Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Private Mature Gardens With Patio Area and Southerly Orientation
- Sun Room Overlooking Rear Gardens
- Excellent Opportunity To Acquire A Home In BT9
- OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 9TH MAY 7PM-8PM
OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 7-9PM. This charming detached double fronted residence not only enjoys a rear south facing garden in lawn, but also a delightful view over Cranmore Park to the front. In addition it has an array of shops, restaurants and schools on its doorstep.
The property has been renovated and immaculately cared for by the current owners to offer ample accommodation with lots of period features throughout, including sliding sash window, original flooring, and cornicing and feature marble fireplaces.
In brief, the accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Family Room, traditional style kitchen dining room with Sun room and a separate utility and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, newly fitted family bathroom and a separate shower room.
In addition the property benefits from gas central heating and electric gates to the front. Outside, the south facing gardens are laid in patio areas and lawns.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our office on 02890 310500.
Glazed hardwood front door to . . .
- Original mosaic tiled floor, recessed spotlights
- Stripped and varnished wood floor, cornice ceiling
- 5.7m x 4.5m (18' 8" x 14' 9")
Feature Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, stripped and varnished wooden floor.
(measurements at widest points into bay)
- 4.57m x 4.39m (15' 0" x 14' 5")
Feature Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, made to measure painted wooden book cases, stripped and varnished wooden floor.(measurements at widest points)
- 7.4m x 6.9m (24' 3" x 22' 8")
Traditional style hand painted wooden kitchen, Belfast sink, range of high and low level range of units, granite work top, integrated Fisher and Paykelâ double oven, stainless steel Bosch extractor hood, 6 ring Britannia gas hob, Breakfast bar with teak worktop, space for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, original feature maids bell, double glazed windows, Jura marble tiled floor, sunroom with French doors to the garden. (measurement at widest points)
CLOAK ROOM / UTILITY:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, gas boiler, built in storage units, ceramic tiled floor. Access to . . .
- Newly fitted from Soaks, low flush WC, wall hung sink, cast iron radiator, bespoke handmade mosaic tiled floor, painted wooden panelled walls and ceiling.
- Access to roof space
- 4.7m x 3.77m (15' 5" x 12' 4")
Luxury Bathroom suite from Soaks, hand painted double vanity unit from Porter Vanities, carrara marble work top, Axor Hansgrohe taps. Hurlingham roll top cast iron hand painted bath with shower Axor Hansgrohe taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, wet room shower area with rain head shower and Axor Hansgrohe taps . Porcellana bespoke floor and wall tiles, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spot lights.
- Vanity sink, shower unit with glazed shower doors, tiled floor and walls, recessed spotlight and extractor fan.
- 4.8m x 4.5m (15' 9" x 14' 9")
Stripped and varnished wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture railing. integrated Hulsta wardrobe from Robinson Interiors. (measurements taken at widest points)
- 4.48m x 4.4m (14' 8" x 14' 5")
Cornicing and picture rail
- 3.24m x 3.1m (10' 8" x 10' 2")
Cornicing and picture rail
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
Cornicing and picture rail
- Generous tarmac driveway, boundary hedging.
To the front, garden in lawns with an array of flowers, trees and shrubs, entrance coach light. To the rear, delightful private south facing garden and paved patio area with an array of plants and trees.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »