- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Lounge/ dining room & Conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Ground floor w.c
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
Located just off Newton Park in the ever popular Four Winds area of the City, this traditional 'Cairnduff' semi detached home offers spacious living that will be of instant appeal to a wide range of buyers keen to move into this highly regarded location. The accommodation in brief consists of 3 well proportioned bedrooms, lounge & dining room, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with the added bonus of a ground floor w.c. Externally there are off street parking facilities, a detached garage, gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn which is also south facing. Close by are many amenities which add to the popularity of living in the Four Winds, and also as this home will be an onward chain free transaction, an early viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood double doors leading to
- Entrance porch
- Double glazed inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Ground floor w.c comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- Lounge 23'2 x 11'9 (7.06m x 3.58m)
- Laminate flooring, marble fireplace with raised hearth, archway leading to
- Dining room
- Kitchen 11'11 x 7'9 (3.63m x 2.36m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring hob and double oven.
- Conservatory 11'0 x 9'6 (3.35m x 2.90m)
- Tiled floor, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 11'2 (3.43m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 11'2 (3.45m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'11 (2.67m x 2.41m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 7'1 x 7'8 (2.16m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, tiled floor. Chrome towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway leading to
- Detached garage 17'7 x 9'6 (5.36m x 2.90m)
- Up and over door, light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden to the front and laid in lawn. South facing rear gardens laid in lawn, enclosed. Pvc oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »