This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End terrace home
- CHAIN FREE
- Lounge with multi burning stove
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Oil fired heating (not tested)
- Popular and convenient location
- Off street parking
Additional InformationThis end terrace home has an ideal location that is convenient to the local primary school and the village centre is also within easy walking distance.
The accommodation comprises a lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside you have a garden to the front and side in lawn and to the rear you have off street parking. With a competitive asking price to allow for some improvements we would recommend an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.32m x 4.11m (14' 2" x 13' 6")
Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Multi burning stove.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.13m x 2.62m (16' 10" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Panel bath. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.64m (10' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
- Garden to front and side in lawn.
Concrete area to rear with off street parking.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
- N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Travelling into Millisle from Donaghadee take the second turning on the right Into Abbey Road. Travel up and after passing the Primary School take the next left into Churchill Avenue and No. 23 can be found on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »