23 Chapel Road,
Bessbrook, Newry, BT35 7AU
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £250,000
Offers over £250,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- EXCEPTIONAL FORMER SCHOOL MASTERS FAMILY HOME FOR SALE SITUATED ON A MATURE SITE
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Rear Hallway, Utility Room.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Hotpress.
- Grade B2 Listing. Oil Fired Central Heating. Double glazed sash windows.
- Intruder alarm installed.
- Paved patio area to the rear.
- Mature gardens laid in lawn to the front and rear with a variety of plants shrubs and flower beds with hedging to boundaries.
Chapel Road, Newry
For sale by Best Property Services via the iamsold Bidding Platform
We are delighted to offer for sale the Former School Masters House which is situated fronting the Chapel Road in Bessbrook. This excellent Detached Grade B2 listed family home is located on the ever-popular Chapel Road in Bessbrook.
This location is always particularly sought after due to its ease of access to Newry City Centre, its close proximity to an excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools.
Internally on the ground floor the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, living room with feature fireplace and kitchen/dining area which has a range of upper and lower level units with utility room adjacent and access to the side and rear. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and the family bathroom is located on this level.
Externally the gardens are laid in lawn to the front, side and rear hosting a variety of plants, shrubs and hedging
Viewing is highly recommended for this splendid property !
From Newry take the Camlough Road and travel for 3.5 miles. Turn right onto the Green Road and No 23 is located on the left hand side before St Peter & St Pauls Church.
TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID Contact Best Property Services or iamsold, www.iamsoldni.com
Starting Bid and Reserve Price
*Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the starting bid, both the starting bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Unconditional Method of Auction, which is powered by IAM Sold.
This property is for sale under Traditional Auction terms. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold.
With this auction method, an immediate exchange of contracts takes place with completion of the purchase required to take place within 28 days from the date of exchange of contracts.
The buyer is also required to make a payment of a non-refundable, part payment 10% Contract Deposit to a minimum of £6,000.00.
In addition to their Contract Deposit, the Buyer must pay an Administration Fee to the Auctioneer of 1.80% of the final agreed sale price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £2,400.00 including VAT for conducting the auction.
Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
Terms and conditions apply to the traditional auction method and you are required to check the Buyer Information Pack for any special terms and conditions associated with this lot.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted.
Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPCs)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) give information on how to make your home more energy efficient and reduce your energy costs. All homes bought, sold or rented require an EPC. EPCs carry ratings that compare the current energy efficiency and estimated costs of energy use with potential figures that your home could achieve. Potential figures are calculated by estimating what the energy efficiency and energy costs could be if energy saving measures were put in place. The rating measures the energy efficiency of your home using a grade from ‘A’ to ‘G’. An ‘A’ rating is the most efficient, while ‘G’ is the least efficient. The average efficiency grade to date is ‘D’. All homes are measured using the same calculations, so you can compare the energy efficiency of different properties.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring. Dado rail. Ceiling coving. Picture rail. Carpet on stairs. Cloakroom.
- Lounge 11' 6'' x 20' 8'' (3.5m x 6.3m)
- Front, Side & Rear Elevation. Wooden flooring. Granite surround fireplace with brick inset and slate hearth. Door to Hallway. Double doors to rear patio and garden.
- Living Room 11' 10'' x 21' 0'' (3.6m x 6.4m)
- Front and Side Elevation. Wooden flooring. Mahogany surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Picture rail. Dado rail. Door to hallway.
- Kitchen/Diner 12' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.9m x 3.5m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Partial wall tiling. Access to rear hallway and utility room.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to side and rear of property. Access to Utility Room. Oil fired boiler.
- Utility Room 9' 6'' x 17' 5'' (2.9m x 5.3m)
- Rear Elevation. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
- First Floor Landing 5' 11'' x 21' 0'' (1.8m x 6.4m)
- Views overlooking the rear garden, views over Bessbrook pond. Carpet flooring. Picture rail and dado rail.
- Bedroom 1 11' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.5m x 3.1m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling rose. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.5m x 3.0m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.6m x 3.0m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Family Bathroom 11' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.6m x 3.2m)
- Rear Elevation. Tiled floor. White suite consisting of w.c. with high level sistern and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Cast iron radiator. Partial wood panelling to walls. Separate shower cubicle. Hotpress.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.