- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Idyllic Location
- Large Garden To Rear & Side
How would you like to walk out your front door, straight into the mystical serenity & solitude of the forest, yet still be on the edge of Coleraine? Well here we have it Number 23 Bushtown Road!! This quaint 3 bedroom detached bungalow with its extensive gardens is tucked away in a quiet cul de sac looking into Somerset Forest, and is sure to attract keen interest. Give us a shout & arrange an early inspection to avoid missing out on this wonderful opportunity.
* ENTRANCE PORCH With tiled floor.
* HALLWAY With phone point, thermostat control, tiled floor.
* LIVING ROOM - (17’10 x 11’4) To widest point, “hole in the wall” fireplace, tiled hearth,
multi-fuel stove, built-in cupboards, tv point, laminate wood floor.
* KITCHEN - (10’3 x 6’4) Range of eye and low level kitchen units, tiled between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, overhead extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
* BEDROOM 1 - (15’4 x 7’11) Built-in wardrobe, period fireplace, laminate floor.
* BEDROOM 2 - (11’9 x 9’8) Tiled fireplace, laminate wood floor.
* BEDROOM 3 - (9’1 x 7’10) Laminate wood floor.
* BATHROOM - (8’3 x 6’3) Large corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor.
* BOILER HOUSE with light and power, plumbed for washing machine
* OUTSIDE SHEDS
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHT
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN, BORDERED BY HEDGING
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN AND SHRUBS
* TARMAC DRIVEWAY
* O.33 ACRE (APPROX.)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »