This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen /Diner
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Garden To Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extremely well presented mid townhouse which is located in a cul de sac in this much sought after development just off the Mallusk Road and will suit a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall with wood laminate tile effect flooring and furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, luxury fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven, hob and integrated appliances and matching utility room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, zoned alarm system, beam vacuum system and gas heating.
Outside there are two private parking spaces, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and decking areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Lounge 15'3'' x 11'4'' (4.65m x 3.45m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen / Diner 15'10'' x 13'1'' at widest (4.83m x 3.99m at wides
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- Utility Room 5'9'' x 5'6'' at widest (1.75m x 1.68m at widest)
- Matching high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via wooden fold down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 14'5'' x 10'4'' (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 10'7'' x 10'4'' (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1'' x 8'5'' (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and decking areas.
(in last 30 days)
101st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »