- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious terrace home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Cul de sac position
- Chain free onward sale
- Convenient to many amenities
Set just off Belvoir Drive and within a cul de sac position, we are delighted to offer for sale this chain free home with a realistic and affordable asking price. Belvoir Park is such a central setting and popular are to live with many amenities close by. These include schools, local shops with the Tesco superstore and Forestside shopping centre also very convenient. The area is serviced by good bus services with good access into Belfast City centre. For those who will appreciate its mature surroundings and nature walks, Belvoir Park forest and Shaw's Bridge are within walking distance and have some of of the most stunning walking areas in the BT8 location. The accommodation that it offers will be of surprise with 3 well proportioned bedrooms, two separate receptions, fitted kitchen and a white shower room in the 1st floor. Early viewing is certainly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 14'8 x 11'10 (4.47m x 3.61m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Dining room 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen 11'3 x 8'0 (3.43m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Landing storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 9'3 (4.32m x 2.82m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 13'8 x 10'9 (4.17m x 3.28m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room 8'1 x 5'11 (2.46m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower, Triton omnicare shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome towel rail, hot press.
- Small garden area to the front.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed well maintained rear gardens laid in lawn with additional loose stone areas, pvc oil tank, outbuilding housing oil fired boiler. Outside tap. Alley access providing access for bins etc.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »