- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Villa In Superb Convenient Location
- Bespoke Gloss Kitchen Open Plan To Living & Dining Area
- Spacious Bright Family / Living Room With Access To Garden
- Lounge With Solid Oak Floor & Hole In Wall Fireplace
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- First Floor Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Central Heating/ Timber Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Parking & Turning Area To The Front
- Good Sized Enclosed South Facing Gardens In Lawn With Timber Decked Sitting Area
- Exceptionally Convenient Location, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Wallace Park And Leading Schools
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers Including Families With Early Inspection Advised
- Priced To Allow For Some Updating
Additional InformationA superb detached family home on a spacious site in a prestigious and convenient location. This excellent detached villa has lots of features both inside and out, which qualify it as a first class family home. The accommodation is particularly well proportioned and extremely practical with lots of space where it is needed most.
Well positioned on the Belsize Road to take full advantage of the many services on offer in Lisburn City Centre the property is also a short commute to Belfast by road or rail. Internally the property has been well designed to meet the needs of the modern family with well-proportioned rooms and flexible accommodation.
Internal viewing is greatly encouraged to fully appreciate the many appealing features of this fine home.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Glazed door with matching double glazed side panel.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Matching porcelain tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Understairs storage.
- SEPARATE WC / CLOAKROOM:
- Low flus WC. Wash hand basin. Matching porcelain tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Ferroli gas fired boiler.
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
Feature hole-in-wall fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth. Solid oak floor. Feature floor to ceiling windows giving additional natural light. Low voltage spotlights. Corniced ceiling. Double glazed doors to outside.
- 3.81m x 2.34m (12' 6" x 7' 8")
Laminate wood effect floors. Extensive wall-to-wall built-in storage units. Low voltage spotlights. Double glazed doors to outside.
- Feature glazed sliding door from main reception hall to:
- LUXURY BESPOKE GERMAN GLOSS FINISH KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 8.41m x 6.71m (27' 7" x 22' 0")
Extensive range of units. 'Neff' 5 ring ceramic gas hob with stainless steel trim. Matching 'Neff' stainless steel splashback. 'Neff' extractor fan and canopy. 'Neff' stainless steel double oven. Integrated 'Neff' dishwasher and fridge. Natural stone work surfaces. Matching porcelain tiled floor. Mosaic effect part tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Built-in wine rack. Matching island unit housing 1.5 bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with natural stone drainer. Feature floor to ceiling radiators. Feature double glazed windows and twin sets of double glazed doors giving additional natural light and leading to extensive rear sun terrace and garden. Feature sloping ceiling.
- Open archway to:
- FAMILY / LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.17m (14' 10" x 13' 8")
Matching porcelain tiled floor. Floor to ceiling radiator. Feature floor to ceiling double glazed windows giving additional natural light over looking gardens. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear sun terrace and garden. Feature sloping ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.34m (7' 10" x 7' 8")
Range of matching units. Part tiled floor, and fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Extractor fan.
- Low voltage spotlighting. Feature double glazed window giving additional natural light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 2.74m (15' 4" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.45m (11' 4" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Corniced ceiling. Wall-to-wall mirror front sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.65m x 2.44m (15' 3" x 8' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Built-in sliderobes.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Circular wash hand basin with matching floor to ceiling splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching part tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan. Shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion. Access to roof space.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Matching ceramic tiled floor. Matching fully tiled walls. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Double wrought iron entrance gates to extensive paved parking and turning area to front, enclosed by timber fencing and hedging with inset beds. Slate tiled steps to superb extensive timber deck rear. Sun terrace with inset landscaped bedded area and landscaped border beds in pebbles, leading to a good sized rear garden in lawns and beds, enclosed by hedging and timber fencing. Outside tap and garden lighting. Garden shed.
Approaching Lisburn from Dunmurry turn right at mini roundabout onto Belsize Road. No. 23 is on left hand side before turn off for Harmony Hill
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »