- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a cul-de-sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with space for appliances and rear hall with access to garden and a furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include a concrete driveway, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINER 19'7'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (5.97m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'4'' X 10'5'' (3.45m X 3.18m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, fridge / freezer space, access to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Wc, wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5'' X 8'9'' (4.09m X 2.67m)
- Built in cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 3.25m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'8'' X 6'8'' AT WIDEST (3.25m X 2.03m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hans basin, low flush wc, part pvc tongue and groove panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Concrete driveway, pebbled gate to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »