- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three piece semi detached home
- Lounge with feature stove
- Kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with fully tiled three piece en-suite
- Two further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece fully tiled family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Modern finish throughout
- Management fee: N/A
- Rates: Approx. £950 per annum as of 18/02/2021
- Floor area: Approx. 1000 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
23 Bachelors Close, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home set in the popular development of Bachelors Close, Portadown. Located just off the Killycomain Road, this beautiful home offers a high spec finish throughout including lounge with feature fireplace and stove, modern kitchen/diner with integrated hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. On the first floor, the home offers well proportioned bedrooms including a master with fully tiled three piece en-suite, two additional bedrooms and a fully tiled four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property offers off street parking and a fully enclosed rear garden with patio area. 23 Bachelors Close is ideal for those wishing to get on the property ladder in a highly sought after development.
- Entrance Hall 15' 10'' x 6' 1'' (4.82m x 1.85m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- Lounge 15' 10'' x 11' 4'' (4.82m x 3.45m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Recessed spotlights. Feature fireplace with stove
- WC 5' 10'' x 2' 5'' (1.78m x 0.74m) at widest point
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.60m x 5.48m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Integrated hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Hard wearing worktop with stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Master bedroom 11' 4'' x 14' 7'' (3.45m x 4.44m) at widest point
- Front aspect room, carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 5' 10'' x 7' 2'' (1.78m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mains shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Wired for electric mirror. Recessed spotlights
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 8' 5'' (2.94m x 2.56m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (2.94m x 2.77m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 4'' x 8' 5'' (1.62m x 2.56m)
- Four piece bathroom comprising of; fitted bath, low flush WC, mains shower and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Wired for electric mirror, recessed spotlights
- The front of the property offers off street parking, mainly laid in lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed, is mainly laid in lawn and has a patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »