- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home Set on a Mature Site of Around 1/3 Acre
- Private Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation on Both Floors
- Living Room with Attractive Carved Fireplace and Open Fire
- Lounge with Attractive Carved Wooden Fireplace and Open Fire
- Sun Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, One of Which is on the Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Gardens in Lawns to Front, Side and Rear with Vast Array of Colourful Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Attached Double Garage
- Many Features Throughout Including Cornicing, Ceiling Roses, High Ceilings and Picture Rails Which Give That All-Important Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Bangor Town Centre and all its Amenities Easily Accessible
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationA one-off property in an extremely popular location, here is a rare and unique opportunity to purchase a substantial family home set on a mature site of around 1/3 of an acre tucked away at the end of a private and quiet cul-de-sac yet offers excellent convenience to Bangor town centre and the many amenities available.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible with the ground floor comprising living room, lounge, sun room, kitchen, utility room, bedroom and a wet room. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having another four well proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, study and bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. The gardens are extremely mature to the front, side and rear with a vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs. This is complimented by a substantial driveway and forecourt with parking for numerous vehicles leading to an attached double garage. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and pedestrian access onto Ardmillan Park. There are also many fine features throughout the property which include attractive fireplaces with open fires, cornice ceilings, ceiling roses, picture rails and high ceilings, which add to that all-important feeling of warmth and character.
All in all, a really fabulous fantastic home. We can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed internal double doors to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.14m (13' 10" x 13' 7")
at widest points
Attractive carved mahogany fireplace, granite and marble inset, granite and marble hearth, open fire, solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- 4.8m x 4.22m (15' 9" x 13' 10")
at widest points
Attractive carved mahogany fireplace, marble inset, marble and granite hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.66m (21' 0" x 12' 0")
Solid wooden floor, private aspect overlooking gardens, door to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to outside.
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, breakfast bar, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboards, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed door to outside, fully tiled floor
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in shelving and desk.
- WET ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: Aqua Lisa shower, low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM:
En Suite Shower Room
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.86m (13' 0" x 12' 8")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.68m (12' 5" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 2.36m (12' 4" x 7' 9")
- 2.87m x 1.68m (9' 5" x 5' 6")
plus wardrobe space
Two double built-in wardrobes with overhead storage, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashback, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor, extractor fan.
- Exceptional mature site of around 1/3 of an acre with gardens in lawns to front, side and rear and vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, tarmac driveway and forecourt to front with excellent parking for numerous vehicles, paved patio area to front, pedestrian gate to the rear of the property onto Ardmillan Park.
Attached Double Garage
Up and over door, power, light, work bench.
Heading out of Bangor on the Donaghadee Road, turn right into Beverley Hills. Take the first left into Beverley Drive. Continue to T-junction, turn right onto Beverley Gardens and right into Ardmillan Gardens. The property is situated at the end of the cul de sac on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »