- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Top floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Good size lounge / dining
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor white bathroom
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Outside storage / drying area
- Convenient to many amenities
Well presented and maintained throughout, this deceptive top floor maisonette sits in a popular and convenient location, with many everyday amenities close by. These include local shops, Tesco Newtownbreda, many Churches & Schools, bus routes into and out of Belfast City centre as well as being close to nature walks at Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park forest. Over 2 levels the accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, both with bult in storage, lounge with dining area, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom on the 1st floor. Finished with Gas heating and double glazed windows, this home would make an ideal starter home for those looking for a low maintenance property in a popular setting.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door leading to
- Communal entrance hallway
- Stair access to top floor.
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 18'11 x 10'4 (5.77m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Dining image
- Kitchen 9'2 x 6'2 (2.79m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- 1st floor
- Landing, large walk in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 15'3 x 9'7 (4.65m x 2.92m)
- Large built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'7 (3.38m x 2.92m)
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Bathroom 5'11 x 6'3 (1.80m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, mixer taps, Triton Amber 3 shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Outbuilding with storage and drying area
- Service charges £12.46 per month.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »