- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa enjoying a Superb Level Site
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Lounge with Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Ground floor Bedrooms with Jack & Jill Ensuite
- Luxury Family Bathroom & Shower Room on First Floor
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower & Dressing Room
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Heating
- Gardens in Lawns, Decked Patio, Garden Stores, etc
- Superb Location & within a few minutes drive from Kircubbin, Ballywalter, etc.
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa is situated just a short distance from Kircubbin, Ballyhalbert and Ballywalter village and enjoys panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Convenient to local amenities with Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast approximately 40 - 60 minutes drive away for the commuter.
The property itself is extremely well presented with an excellent standard of specification throughout and of particular note would be the entertainment sized kitchen/living/dining with multi fuel burning stove in the living area and tasteful decor throughout. The property enjoys a further lounge and five bedrooms to include three on the first floor; while outside there are well tended gardens in lawns, with raised decked patio and garden stores.
Surrounded by mature gardens which provide a scenic backdrop to this delightful home which is sure to appeal to those who value their privacy and are looking for peace and tranquility.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the delightful location and views this home has to offer.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed uPVC mahogany French doors with matching side panels and feature windows over, porcelain tiled flooring, feature beam vaulted ceiling, twin doors to storage cupboard with underfloor heating system and oil fired central heating pressurised boiler, 3 wall lights points, recessed lighting, staircase to gallery landing.
- 4.m x 4.m (13' 1" x 13' 1")
Hole-in-the-wall fireplace with inset multi fuel stove and tiled hearth.
- Twin oak obscured glazed doors to . . .
- 10.41m x 7.47m (34' 2" x 24' 6")
at widest points. Fabulous range of Shaker style kitchen with high and low level units with granite effect work tops, pot drawers and larder cupboard, integrated Bosch 5 ring gas hob with matching cooker hood extractor fan over and splash back, plumbed for American style fridge, Beko double electric oven and grill, recessed lighting, matching island with granite work top and 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, storage cupboards, plinth with lighting to island, porcelain tiled flooring.
Dining area with French doors and porcelain tiled flooring.
Family area with hole-in-the-wall wood burning stove and tiled hearth, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.16m (9' 6" x 7' 1")
Marble effect work top, plumbed for washing machine, walk-in storage cupboard, porcelain tiled flooring, stable door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 4.39m (15' 4" x 14' 5")
Currently used as a games room. Air conditioning system.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE:
- Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled step to Mira electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 4.32m (14' 8" x 14' 2")
Currently used as a gym.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Two Velux windows, eaves storage, recessed lighting, double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.92m x 5.69m (19' 5" x 18' 8")
French doors with Juliette balcony, feature flooring, double panel radiator.
- WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 2.18m x 2.16m (7' 2" x 7' 1")
Recessed lighting, eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner electric shower cubicle, porcelain tiled flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.7m x 3.66m (15' 5" x 12' 0")
Velux window, feature flooring, eaves storage, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.72m x 4.37m (15' 6" x 14' 4")
Feature flooring, recessed lighting, air conditioning system, double panel radiator, two single doors to walk-in wardrobe.
- CLOAKS SUITE:
- Two piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, feature flooring, single panel radiator.
- Screened driveway with parking to front, side and rear. Cattle grid at entrance. Brick paviour steps and pathway to front and side of house. Gardens in lawns to front, side and rear. Feature raised decked seating area. Two wooden sheds. Dog enclosure.
From Greyabbey, travel along the Portaferry Road, which becomes Shore Road, Kircubbin. Turn left into Rubane Road then left into Manse Road. No 22c is on the left hand side and is a shared laneway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »