- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home positioned down a private laneway on Victoria Road
- Within easy walking distance of Holywood Town centre, the shoreline and parks
- Deceptively spacious accommodation over 3 floors
- Entrance hall with cloakroom / WC
- Fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, granite worktops and island unit open to balcony and:
- Living room with fireplace and wooden floors open to:
- Formal dining room with space for large dining table
- Stairs up to 1st floor with:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom
- Within easy walking distance of Holywood Town centre, the shoreline and local parks
- Lower ground floor with spacious hallway with laundry / utility room
- Doors from lower hallway leading to extensive rear gardens and patios
- Snug room with access to side patio
- Spacious garden room with doors to rear gardens
- Double glazed windows and Phoenix gas heating
- Steps to the side of the house leading to lower lawns overlooking the Glen
- Raised decking areas to the rear and side, ideal for entertaining
- Private parking and at attached garage to the side
- Viewing by private appointment
Additional InformationLocated within 'Old Holywood' this detached family home provides superb accommodation and peaceful recreational space within easy walking distance of Holywood Town centre.
The deceptively spacious accommodation is very well presented and provides exceptional space for the family, people interested in a quiet setting with ample gardens, or those considering working from home.
This unique home is set in a highly convenient location which is only minutes from Holywood's vibrant centre which is known for the many cafes, restaurants and specialist retail shops. There is only a short walk to the stunning North Down coastline walks and local parks. Leading schools are close by, as are many sporting facilities such as golf, tennis, sailing and various after school clubs.
This is a superb opportunity to acquire a low maintenance home in a quiet and private location, within a minute's walk of the amenities on offer in Holywood High Street.
- Private laneway leading to No. 22a, loose gravelled parking spaces for 2-3 cars. Tiled steps and tiled ramp with front covered verandah leading to solid wooden front door with glazed side panels and door into attached garage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.11m x 2.82m (13' 6" x 9' 3")
Solid wooden floor, corniced ceiling, door to:
- Cloaks hanging space. Separate Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.7m x 4.47m (15' 5" x 14' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level cupboards, drawers, shelves and units with range of integrated appliances such as stainless steel Bosch combi microwave oven and Bosch under oven, polished black granite worktops, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy, Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit in granite worktop with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, free standing breakfast bar with built in wine rack and granite worktops with seating for 4-6 people. Glazed display cabinet with storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, low voltage lighting. Double doors opening to:
- LARGE REAR TERRACE OVERLOOKING GARDENS:
- 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
Solid wooden balustrades, light and power supply. Decking. Ideal for barbecues.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 5.64m (16' 6" x 18' 6")
Solid wooden floor, corniced ceiling, wall light wiring, hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth with multi fuel burning stove. Open to:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.89m (13' 6" x 12' 9")
Solid wooden floor, hole in wall fireplace, low voltage lighting, corniced ceiling.
- Solid wooden staircase down to:
- 8.59m x 2.36m (28' 2" x 7' 9")
Extending to 18'8" with under stairs storage. Solid wooden door with side panels.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.37m (10' 9" x 4' 6")
- LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.03m (11' 3" x 6' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, fitted worktops, Belfast style sink with mixer taps, built in units. Electric meter cupboard. uPVC glazed door to rear gardens.
- LARGE GARDEN/SUN ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.28m (15' 6" x 10' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor uPVC double glazed windows. Low voltage lighting, double opening patio doors leading to rear gardens and patio areas.
- GUEST SUITE:
- 4.29m x 3.73m (14' 1" x 12' 3")
Hole in wall fireplace. Currently used as living room.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.84m (12' 5" x 12' 7")
Double glazed panelled french doors to side.
- Wooden staircase to:
- 4.67m x 1.88m (15' 4" x 6' 2")
Solid wooden floor, walk in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.33m x 4.32m (17' 6" x 14' 2")
Low voltage lighting. Double opening glazed doors to balcony with decked area and balustrades.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, contemporary glass circular sink with mixer taps, walk in double shower with instant heat electric shower, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
Doors open to Juliet style balcony overlooking rear gardens.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, walk in double shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower, partly tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5) CURRENTLY USED AS DRESSING ROOM):
- 4.32m x 3.43m (14' 2" x 11' 3")
At widest points, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.86m x 3.15m (12' 8" x 10' 4")
Low voltage lighting. uPVC double glazed doors opening to large rear verandah overlooking front of property.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.48m x 3.15m (21' 3" x 10' 4")
Phoenix natural gas boiler, light and power, electrically operated up and over door.
- To the front of the property there are steps down to extensive rear gardens bordered by mature hedges. Built in shed under steps. large lawns bordered by hedges, mature trees and fencing. Patio area. Large raised decking area to the rear overlooking Croft Burn. Upper deck to the side attracting all day and evening sun.
Outside tap and water supply.
travel from the Maypole up Church Road, turn left onto Brook Street, at the top of Brook Street turn right onto Victoria Road - number 22a is on the left hand side just after Riverside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »