- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor maisonette
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the rear and side
- Fantastic price
- Chain free onward sale
Situated in a popular and convenient location that is close to several local shops, schools, bus routes, Belvoir Activity Centre as well as the 24 hour Tesco at Newtownbreda and the ever popular Forestside shopping centre. The accommodation in this property comprises, over two levels a spacious lounge / dining with patio doors to the gardens, a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, both with built in storage and a 1st floor bathroom with white suite. Outside there is the added bonus of garden areas to the side and rear and it would be best suited for the first time buyer or indeed investor. A chain free onward sale, we would recommend viewing as we believe that you will be pleasantly surprised with the space and feeling of living in a two floor property.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door leading to
- Communal entrance hall
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, storage under stairs.
- Lounge / dining 18'11 x 10'1 (5.77m x 3.07m)
- Solid wood flooring. Feature decorative cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, Double glazed French doors with access to gardens.
- Dining image
- Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen 9'1 x 6'3 (2.77m x 1.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 8'9 (4.06m x 2.67m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Built in storage & Gas boiler.
- Bathroom 6'2 x 6'1 (1.88m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton passion electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear and side gardens laid in lawn. Outside light and tap.
- Side garden area
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »