This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached property located on the Saintfield Road
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a useful cloakroom
- Wonderful kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden
- Lounge with a bay window, solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Utility and storage area with plumbing for white goods
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with built-in storage
- Fabulous bathroom benefiting from a free standing bath and separate shower
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fantastic views over Belfast and Lagan Valley
- Private landscaped rear garden with a large patio & decked area to enjoy
- Spacious front garden with a well maintained lawn
- Lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Great @ 228!
This stylish semi-detached property located on the popular Saintfield Road would not look out of place in a home interiors magazine. The level of finish and presentation is quite simply stunning resulting in somewhere you will be proud to call home for many years to come. Of special note is the wonderful kitchen/diner where hosting a dinner party will be a pleasure. During the summer months the outdoor and indoor space will flow effortlessly with the patio doors open, again ideal for entertaining on special occasions. The property further benefits from wonderful views over Belfast and you are sure to get some beautiful sunsets.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall benefiting from cloak space, a beautiful lounge with a bay window, a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a fabulous kitchen/diner with modern units, integrated appliances, a pantry and patio doors to the rear garden, and a useful utility and storage area with plumbing for white goods. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with built-in storage, and a stunning bathroom benefiting from a free standing bath and separate shower.
To the front there is a spacious garden laid in lawn and a lengthy driveway providing off-street parking. The private landscaped rear garden is over several levels, a patio/decked area that is a great place to enjoy a drink and a decked area to the top where you can enjoy views over Belfast and watch the sunset.
The property is located just off the Saintfield Road with a host of amenities and excellent public transport ensuring access to Belfast City Centre is easy and quick. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there is an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14’1” x 12’7”
Kitchen/Diner 20’9” x 11’11”
Utility Area 18’ x 7’2”
Bedroom 1 12’ x 11’
Bedroom 2 11’11” x 11’
Bedroom 3 9’6” x 7’7”
Bathroom 9’7” x 7’11”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »