- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Home
- Living/Dining Area With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Front And Rear Patio Areas
- Excellent Location Close To Ormeau, Forestside And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis mid terrace home will be well suited to the young professional or investor alike. Offering bright and spacious accommodation, the home has been well presented by the current owners.
The internal accommodation offers living/dining area with wood burning stove, kitchen with casual dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing are added benefits. Outside there are patio areas to the front and rear.
Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- uPVC entrance door with glazed panels and fan light.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. Part wood panelled walls.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.52m x 2.9m (24' 8" x 9' 6")
Solid wood floor. Multi fuel stove with stone hearth. Under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.32m x 1.98m (20' 9" x 6' 6")
High and low level units. Ceramic sink with mixer taps. Space for cooker. Extractor over. Space for fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to yard.
First Floor Return
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Hard wood cupboard enclosing gas fired boiler.
- Part wood panelled walls. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.18m (13' 2" x 10' 5")
Wood strip flooring. Decorative fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- Patio to front. Covered yard to rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »