- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Family Home on a Site Extending to Approximately 1 Acre in a Delightful Semi Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge
- Impressive Open Plan Dining Room and Separate Family Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area and Open Arch to Sun Room/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite and Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Sweeping Driveway with Parking for Several Cars to Front and Side (area ideal for a detached garage subject to the necessary planning approvals)
- Superb Generous Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Mature Boundary and Planting and Sheltered Sitting Areas
- Convenient to Both Belfast and Lisburn
Additional InformationThis spacious detached family home is ideally located in a semi rural location overlooking open fields and countryside whilst remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn along with many leisure and lifestyle facilities.
The property offers good sized family accommodation which is extremely well presented by the current owners and is perfectly complimented by the large and private surrounding gardens with sheltered sitting areas.
Offering superb value for money, viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side windows and fan light to
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Siberian Tiger oak flooring
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
- 5.94m x 3.96m (19' 6" x 13' 0")
Siberian Tiger oak floor, open fire (fireplace not fitted)
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Living flame gas fire
- INNER HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed barn style door to rear, tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.83m (10' 0" x 6' 0")
Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless stell sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for American fridge freezer, 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, electric double oven, central island unit with wooden work surfaces and breakfast bar, velux windows, tiled floor, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting, open arch to
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, uPVC double glazed door to rear
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor
- Original Pine floor, low voltage spots, access to part floored roofspace with power and light
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.96m (13' 11" x 13' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, low voltage spots, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, feature glass blocks to wall
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling splash tiling, low flush wc, tiled floor with feature mossaic design, low voltage spots, fully tiled shower cubicle with mossaic design and Aqualisa shower, bathroom cabinet with integrated lighting
- Delightful semi rural site extending to approximately 1 acre. Sweeping driveway to parking to the front and leading to further large parking area to the side (potential area for a detached garage subject to the necessary planning approvals). Mature, landscaped surrounding gardens including generous lawns to rear with mature trees and planting and backing on to open fields. Sheltered timber decked sitting area. Area for a dog run to the side.
From Upper Malone Road continue past Malone Golf Club and turn left on to Drumbeg Road, at the end of the road T junction turn right towards Lisburn and the property is on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »