- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Mid Terrace Property Located in the Heart of the Cregagh
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Fully Renovated Throughout and Finished to an Extremely High Standard
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Living Room with Bay Window
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Dining Area
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Driveway for Off-Street Parking
- Easily Maintained Tarmac Rear Garden Ideal for Barbecuing and Outdoor Entertaining
- Close to Bus Networks to Belfast City Centre
- Within Walking Distance to Cregagh Village and Ulster Ravenhill Rugby Ground
- Ideal for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationRarely does the opportunity arise to acquire property that is finished to such a high standard and in a location that offers a great deal of convenience. This home has to be seen to be believed and to fully appreciate the attention to detail throughout. The property benefits from a spacious living area and modern fully fitted kitchen opening to ample dining area. The upper floors consist of three bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room, and luxurious bathroom.
Internal viewing of this property at your earliest convenience is strongly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, glazed oak inner door through to reception hall.
- 7.11m x 3.15m (23' 4" x 10' 4")
Laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge and freezer, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, mirror recess with LED light, walk-in shower with soakaway, chrome overhead shower unit with additional attachment, fully tiled walls with mosaic inset detail, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.64m x 2.49m (18' 6" x 8' 2")
at widest points
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, built-in glazed display units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, rustic stainless steel mixer taps, part tiled walls, concealed built-in Baxi gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, built-in double oven with integrated microwave, polished porcelain tiled floor, integrated four ring ceramic hob, canopy and extractor fan above, open to ample dining area, oak PVC double glazed access door to rear garden, dual aspect windows, Velux windows x two.
- 4.88m x 3.51m (16' 0" x 11' 6")
Velux windows x three, low voltage spotlight, access to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, PVC panelled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls with mosaic inset detail, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.92m (13' 8" x 9' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, bath, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, fully tiled walls with mosaic inset detail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.31m x 4.14m (17' 5" x 13' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor, Velux window, excellent views across to Antrim Hills.
- Enclosed rear tarmac garden, ideal parking space for two cars, brick paviour area for outdoor entertaining, water tap to side, tarmac driveway to front with parking for two cars.
Travelling on the upper part of the Cregagh Road towards the outer ring, the property is located on the left hand side after Montgomery Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
159th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »