This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Period Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom to First Floor
- Shower Room to Second Floor
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Recently Modernised Period Town Terrace
Holding a prime position fronting the Crumlin Road overlooking St Mary's Church with it's original stonework, this spacious superbly appointed town house will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with cornice ceilings, fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom to first floor with shower room to second floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has benefited from recent improvement and decorative works. Ideally suited to the growing family with excellent local amenities with the Mater Hospital and the City Centre within walking distance makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.58 x 3.98 (11'9" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator, fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.81 x 3.05 (12'6" x 10'0")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.01 x 2.61 (9'11" x 8'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.91 x 3.79 (16'1" x 12'5")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, slate fireplace.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 3.10 (9'11" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace.
- Second Floor
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cast iron fireplace, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 4.63 (12'7" x 15'2")
- Cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3.13 x 2.78 (10'3" x 9'1")
- Extensive forecourt in brick paving, enclosed rear yard.
(in last 30 days)
101st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »