- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED HOUSE SET ON SPACIOUS PLOT TOGETHER WITH CRECHE FACILITIES
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except 2)
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- INTERNAL OAK DOORS
- EXTENSIVE LAWN TO REAR
- We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial detached family home set on a large plot in Culmore.
This property has been well maintained by its present owners and is further enhanced by the lawn to the rear of the property.
This property offers an excellent opportunity to generate a rental income from the building to the side of the property previously used as a Creche. There is separate access to the side of the Creche. It benefits from Pvc double glazed windows and external doors and has oil fired central heating.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FU LLY APPRECIATE.
- VESTIBULE PORCH
- Having tiled floor.
- Having recessed lighting, ceiling cornicing and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.73m x 5.16m wp (22'1" x 16'11" wp)
- Having attractive fireplace with gas inset, ceiling cornicing and centre rose, wall light points, semi-solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 6.71m x 4.22m (22' x 13'10")
- Having range of eye and low level units, glazed display cupboards, wine rack, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'Belling' cooking centre with gas top and electric ovens, extractor hood, American style fridge / freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, ceiling cornicing, fireplace with gas fire, ample dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for freezer and tumble dryer, tiled floor.
Toilet & whb off having fully tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having recessed lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.40m x 3.20m wp (11'2" x 10'6" wp)
- Having walk in wardrobe, recessed lighting and wooden floor.
- Comprising walk in shower with PVC cladding to walls, whb, chrome radiator, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
* please note there is no wc *
- BEDROOM 2 4.95m x 2.74m into wardrobe (16'3" x 9' into wardr
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.24m x 3.05m (13'11" x 10')
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 4 4.39m x 2.57m (14'5" x 8'5")
- Having built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in shower, whb and wc, bidet, part PVC cladding to walls, 1/2 height wooden panelled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Walled to front and sides.
Extensive paved driveway.
Lawn to rear bordered by mature conifers.
Pergola and paved patio area.
Decked patio area.
- CRECHE PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS CULMORE CHILDCARE 10.97m x 9.45mapprox (36' x 31'approx)
- Sub Divided Main Room with stores off.
Toilet & Kitchen facilities.
Mostly laminated wooden flooring.
Driveway to side with wall and double entrance gates.
- STORE / OFFICES 6.71m x 4.27m (22' x 14')
- Having light and power points, laminated wooden floor.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1724.94 (APRIL 2021) HOUSE
£4850.00 (APRIL 2021) CRECHE FACILITY
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »