- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Extended Detached Villa
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One with En Suite Shower Room)
- Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Family Room with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Tarmacked Driveway with Ample Parking Leading to Attached Garage to Front
- Large Landscaped Rear Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Convenient to All of East Belfast's Leading Primary and Post-Primary Schools
- King's Road Will Appeal to Those Seeking to be Close to Ballyhackamore's Range of Cafes, Restaurants and the Comber Greenway as Well as Public Transport Routes, City Centre and Airport
Additional InformationSet off the King's Road, Number 222 is a beautifully presented detached family home, ideally located close to a range of leading primary and secondary schools. Furthermore David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Shandon Park Golf Club, George Best City Airport and the city centre are only a short commute away. The close proximity of Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages provide a number of retail shops, cafes, offices, restaurants and pubs making it an ideal location for families of all ages.
This fine family home offers fantastic accommodation. To the ground floor there is a bright living room, separate family room with cast iron fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with ample dining area, utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, with the main incorporating an en suite shower room, and a main bathroom with white suite. Externally the front driveway has been recently tarmacked and offers ample parking and there is a beautiful mature rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or family at play.
We anticipate a lot of interest in this home and therefore we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, oak laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.4m (19' 1" x 11' 2")
- FAMILY/ DINING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.45m (20' 5" x 11' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, mature outlook to front, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, gas coal fire, tiled hearth, glazed double doors to kitchen
- 5.56m x 3.1m (18' 3" x 10' 2")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for Rangemaster cooker, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for American fridge freezer, cloaks area, PVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, built-in glazed display unit, access to utility.
- 3.78m x 2.59m (12' 5" x 8' 6")
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard, access door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.3m (14' 7" x 10' 10")
Mature outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower unit with chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, floored, light, excellent storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
Mature outlook to front, views to Castlereagh Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
Views to Castlereagh Hills, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.24m (11' 5" x 7' 4")
Outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, mirror recess with LED touch screen light, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash back.
- Large family garden laid in extensive lawns with large vegetable path area with loose stone and greenhouse, pond, paved patio area to the rear to get afternoon and evening sunshine, area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, array of flowerbeds and shrubs, mature hedging and trees, water tap, landscaped front garden with sweeping tarmac driveway and ample parking, flowerbeds with array of plants in bark, mature trees and shrubs, leading to garage.
- Roller shutter door, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, light and power, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling from Belfast city centre, along King's Road, 222 is on the left hand side after Abbey Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »