- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Extended Detached Villa In One Of East Belfast's Most Popular Suburbs
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Wood-Burning Stove
- Through Lounge With Fireplace
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Second Shower Room On First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Landscaped Large Rear Garden With Vegetable Plots
- Tarmac Driveway With Ample Parking & Attached Garage To Front
- Convenient To All Of East Belfast's Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Kings Road Will Appeal To Those Seeking To Be Close To Ballyhackamore's Range Of Cafes & Restaurants, The Comber Greenway As Well As Public Transport Routes, The City Centre & Airport
- Early Viewing Is Advised To Truly Appreciate This Fine Home
Additional InformationSet off Kings Road, No. 222 comes to the market, and will be of immediate interest to those seeking a well-presented family home close to all of East Belfast's amenities.
This detached double fronted property has been renovated in recent years by the current owners and provides superb accommodation and decorative touches throughout. The layout comprises a welcoming reception hall, bright living room, large family room with feature fireplace, and a fitted kitchen with dining space. A good sized fitted utility room with a cloakroom and WC can be found off the kitchen. On the first floor, the main bedroom has a contemporary ensuite, another shower room and a main bathroom in white suite is found off the landing with the three other bedrooms.
Outside to the front is ample tarmac driveway leading to an attractive garage with storage. To the rear of the property is the delightful landscaped garden featuring paved pathways and shrub beds.
Convenient to all of East Belfast's leading primary and post primary schools, Kings Road will appeal to those seeking to be close to Ballyhackamore's range of cafes and restaurants, the Comber Greenway as well as public transport routes, the City Centre and City Airport.
Early viewing is advised to truly appreciate this fine home. Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.48m (19' 2" x 11' 5")
Cast iron wood-burning stove. Corniced ceiling.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.4m x 5.84m (21' 0" x 19' 2")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and gas fire. Laminate wooden floor. French double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.02m (17' 10" x 9' 11")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for cooker. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
Stainless steel sink unit.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.2m (14' 8" x 10' 6")
Access to roof space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.45m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.48m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.26m (11' 5" x 7' 5")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Walk-in shower room with overhead rainhead shower. Panelled bath with shower fitment. Vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled ceiling.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front is a large garden and driveway with ample parking space. To the rear is a large garden with paved patio and garden pond.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.37m x 2.57m (14' 4" x 8' 5")
Travelling from Belfast City Centre along Kings Road, 222 is on the left hand side after Abbey Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »