221 Bush Manor,
Antrim, BT41 2UR
3 Bed House
Offers over £179,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Offers over £179,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'11" x 12'4" into bay window
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full r
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms.
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen / Mixer taps with shower attachment
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Fully enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.78m (14'11" x 12'4")
- Bay window. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 3.670m x 3.051m (12'0" x 10'0")
- Full range of white gloss high and low level units with brushed stainless steel handles and contrasting work surfaces with matching up stands. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated slimeline dishwasher, washer / dryer, fridge and freezer. Small understair storage area. Low voltage down lights and under unit lighting. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor through open archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.288 x 3.259 (10'9" x 10'8")
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors and windows to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to attic. Painted moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- BEDROOM 1 4.211 x 2.833 (13'9" x 9'3")
- into wardrobe recess. Over stair storage cupboard. Wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.756 x 2.472 (12'3" x 8'1")
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.472 x 2.651 (8'1" x 8'8")
- Double Radiator
- BATHROOM 2.013 x 2.133 (6'7" x 6'11")
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and mixer taps with shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Mostly tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Two car side by side tarmac driveway to right. Paved pathway to front and side. Crushed slate display area. Timber pedestrian gate to side with paved pathway to garden to rear. 6Ft. timber fencing. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler. PVC oil tank. Excellent sun orientation. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT41 2UR | Property For Sale in BT41 | Property For Sale in Antrim Area | Property For Sale in Antrim | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Country Estates (Antrim) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.