- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen/dining
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Gas fired heating
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Alarm system
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
Additional InformationA very stylish semi detached home with beautiful open aspect to the front.
The property is bright and spacious and consists of a large lounge with dining area, superb fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, refitted ensuite, white bathroom and contemporary refitted ground floor WC room.
The secluded rear garden has a lovely paved patio area and low maintenance artificial grass.
Glenwood Court is located minutes drive from Lisburn City Centre. Shops, schools and public transport are in the immediate area - view soon!!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid entrance door. Solid oak flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 5.142m x 4.48m (16' 10" x 14' 8")
Feature fireplace with granite hearth, cast iron inset and gas fire. Solid oak flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Refitted white suite comprising of vanity unit with wash hand basin and low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.927m x 3.227m (12' 11" x 10' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and under oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar. Understrip lighting. Tiled floor. Large understairs storage cupboard with light. French doors to rear.
- Access to part floor roofspace, approached by folding ladder. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.506m x 2.963m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
(at widest point)
- REFITTED ENSUITE:
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome towel rail. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.224m x 2.529m (10' 7" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.224m x 2.522m (10' 7" x 8' 3")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Spacious driveway. Secluded rear garden with artificial grass, raised beds with range of plants and paved patio area. Boiler house. Outside light and tap.
Off Glenavy Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »