- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 2nd floor converted for 3rd bedroom
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood single glazed windows & Double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Spacious driveway for four plus cars
- Exceptional garden in lawn to rear
- Superb privacy in lawn to rear
- Walking distance to Ballymena Bus Station
- Walking distance to Ballymena Town Centre
Additional InformationSituated on this ideal edge of Ballymena Town Centre location, Homes Independent are thrilled to bring to the market this deceptively spacious property. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions, detached garage. Exceptional garden to rear which is difficult to come across in this brilliant location. Our agent is sure your expectations will be exceeded upon personal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door. Under stairs storage cupboard. White Balustrade staircase to first floor.
- 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
With fireplace with granite inset and hearth. White surround and mantle. Wall lights. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.8m x 3.71m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. 1 1/4 stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Glazed display unit. Integrated 4 ring electric hob. With hooded extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls. Chair rail. Glazed door to sunroom.
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
With spotlight to ceiling. Laminated wooden flooring. Door to rear.
- With staircase to front floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.82m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
With 3 piece suite comprising LFWC. WHB. Panel bath. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
With a range of fitted wardrobes. Eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With side pedestrian door.
- Pebble drive to front and side of property, offering generous off-street parking. Planted bordering and mature shrubs to outside of property. Outside light. Paved patio area to rear of property. Garden shed. Extensive gardens in lawn to rear with mature trees. Bounded by hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »