- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous newly renovated terrace house located just off Bloomfield Road within walking distance of Ballyhackamore
- Close to Glider stops for commuting to city centre
- Large bright through lounge with space for dining and quality oak flooring
- Stylish newly fitted kitchen in matt grey, bevelled tiles, oak flooring and breakfast bar
- Separate utility room
- 2 bedrooms
- Newly fitted high spec bathroom with Victorian floor tiles and bevelled white wall tiles.
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Forecourt and large rear yard with space for sitting out
Additional InformationThis is a thoughtfully refurbished mid terrace house finished in a style to suit the first time buyer. It is ready to move into and comprises a large reception room with plenty of space for living and dining with an oak floor that leads through to the kitchen. The kitchen is stylish in a matt grey finish and includes breakfast bar and to complete the downstairs there is a very useful separate utility room with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. Upstairs there are two good bedrooms and high spec bathroom with shower bath, Victorian style floor tiles and bevelled white wall tiles. There is a good sized yard to the rear with ample room for a table and chairs to enjoy the outside space in good weather. The location is within walking distance of Ballyhackmore and Connswater and the nearest Glider stop is at the Upper Newtownards Road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom space under stairs and timber laminate floor
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.83m x 3.3m (22' 5" x 10' 10")
Bay window, feature decorative fireplace and timber laminate floor
- 5.16m x 1.98m (16' 11" x 6' 6")
Newly fitted kitchen in matt grey finish with range of high and low level units, built in stainless steel electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, timber laminate floor, feature vertical radiator and recessed spotlights
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, decorative tiled floor and gas boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 2.72m (10' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.72m (8' 11" x 8' 11")
- 2.31m x 1.73m (7' 7" x 5' 8")
P-shaped bath, shower screen and thermostatic shower with rainfall and hand held shower heads over bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, splashback, wall mirror, W.C., chrome towel rail radiator, part tiled walls, decorative tiled floor and recessed spotlights
- Forecourt in pavers and small stones. Large rear yard with space for sitting out
Woodcot Avenue runs directly off Bloomfield Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »