- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED HOUSE
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (EXCEPT GARAGE)
- PVC FRONT AND FRENCH DOORS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- BRICK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- EPC RATING -
- This substantial detached property offer excellent family accommodation and is easily adaptable to suit family needs. It is set on a generous plot in the popular Woodbrook development. There are lawns to front and rear with paved patio area to the rear. There is also a detached garage approached by a brick pavia driveway with good parking for a number of cars.
It is close to shops, schools, churches and is a short drive to the City centre.
Viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Having semi solid wood floor; ceiling cornicing
- GUEST TOILET
- Wash hand basin and WC
- LOUNGE 5.36m' into bay x 3.78m' (17'7' into bay x 12'5')
- Fireplace; semi solid wooden floor; ceiling cornicing
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.45m' x 3.05m (11'4' x 10' )
- Built in cupboard
- KITCHEN 5.28m' x 3.33m (17'4' x 10'11)
- Having range of eye and low level units; matching pelmet over window; tiling between units; 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap; Rangemaster cooking centre with gas hob; electric ovens; plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine; dining space; ceiling cornicing; recessed lighting; open plan to:-
- DINING AREA 3.76m' x 2.62m' (12'4' x 8'7')
- Patio doors to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.37m' x 3.02m' (14'4' x 9'11')
- Tiled floor; french doors to paved patio area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress; semi solid wood floor
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.37m' x 4.06m (14'4' x 13'4)
- Walk in wardrobe and built in wardrobes; semi solid wood floor.
- Comprising tiled walk in electric shower; wash hand basin and WC
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m' x 3.02m' (11'4' x 9'11')
- BEDROOM 3 4.01m x 2.74m' (13'2 x 9'0')
- Comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC; fully tiled walk in shower; 1/2 tiled walls; recessed lighting
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Lawns to front and rear.
Enclosed to rear by gate.
Paved patio area.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.71m' x 3.28m' (22'0' x 10'9')
- Having roller door; light and power points; side window and door
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1741.86 (SEP 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »