22 Wicket Lane, Saintfield BT24 7FJ
4 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Four bedrooms
- End terrace
- Integrated garage
- Popular location
- Within walking distance of village
- Accommodation over three levels
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom town house in the popular Mill development in Saintfield. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the spacious, bright accommodation, which has been beautifully presented throughout giving little for the potential purchaser to do but move in their furniture. The property has accommodation spread over three floors comprising on the ground floor, entrance hall, cloakroom with white suite, utility room and sitting room/ fourth bedroom. On the first floor is a luxury fitted kitchen, living room and toilet facilities, with a further three bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and a family bathroom on the top floor. . Outside the property further benefits from an integrated garage and well presented gardens to the front and rear. Rarely will a property with this much space and accommodation come up for sale in Saintfield at this price so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall with large storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom 7'8" x 3'5" (2.34m x 1.04m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Utility Room 7'3" x 6'7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
- Range of low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Sitting room/ Bedroom four 10'10" x 11'4" (3.30m x 3.45m)
- Double doors to rear garden.
- First floor
- Hotpress storage area.
- Toilet facilities
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Kitchen 18'6" x 12'6" (5.64m x 3.81m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel hood with electric fan, stainless steel sink unit and a half, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and splash area. Breakfast bar.
- Living Room 18'7" x 11'8" (5.66m x 3.56m)
- Fireplace with granite insert and stone surround. Solid wood flooring, Fantastic views over the cricket pitch.
- Second floor
- Landing area
- Bedroom One 11'9" x 11'6" (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Front facing room with views over cricket pitches. Space for walk in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom Two 12'2" x 8'11" (3.71m x 2.72m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 7'0" x 5'5" (2.13m x 1.65m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 9'5" (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Garage 10'5" x 10'6" (3.18m x 3.20m)
- Double doors. Power and light.
- To the front is a brick paved driveway and walkway with ample parking and barked flower beds.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with plantings and a paved patio area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »