How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions Ltd. For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Residence situated on a mature site with panoramic rural views
- 3 Reception Rooms (main lounge with Pierre du Gard fireplace imported from France)
- Kitchen/Breakfast area with integrated appliances
- 4 double Bedrooms (master with en-suite and all with built-in robes)
- Utility room. Downstairs cloakroom
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite And Shower Enclosure
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- PVC eaves, soffits etc
- Oil fired heating
- Garage holds up to 4 cars
- Concrete driveway with remote controlled double automatic gates, camera and intercom
- Substantial tarmac parking area
- Magnificent mature gardens with rockeries and water lily pond with waterfall using original stone, mature shrubs and child proof boundary fence
- Extensive paviour brick area professionally designed with Well feature and allowing panoramic views over the surrounding countryside
- Circa 26.6 acres prime agricultural land can be offered separately if so desired
Additional InformationMagnificent individually designed family home on a secluded site with superb rural views over the surrounding countryside. Externally the property boasts professionally designed south facing brick paviour area, mature gardens and water lily pond. Conveniently located close to Belfast International Airport and all main arterial routes.
Circa 26.6 acres prime agricultural land can be sold with the dwelling or separately if so desired.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall with cupboard space, cloakroom and wc off.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Cupboard space. Radiator.
- LOUNGE:17' 7" x 15' 0" (5.36m x 4.57m)
- Feature “Honfleur Pierre du Gard” limestone fireplace by Magnan imported from France with wood burning stove. Terracotta tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Wired for wall and picture lighting. Two radiators. Twin PVC patio doors to rear paviour brick extended patio. Double French doors to:
- DINING ROOM:11' 8" x 11' 0" (3.56m x 3.35m)
- Terracotta tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 5" x 13' 0" (4.39m x 3.96m)
- Feature fireplace with raised slate hearth piped for gas fire. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved bookshelf. Dimmer switch. Radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :19' 2" x 11' 8" (5.84m x 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units includes display unit. Built-in induction hob and double oven, dishwasher and fridge. Extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and separate filtered water tap. Archway to further built-in units. Microwave. Larder. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Floor to ceiling radiator. Glass panel door to hall. PVC external door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. WC.
- BEDROOM (1):18' 5" x 10' 6" (5.61m x 3.2m)
- Feature cherry wood floor. Full wall built-in furniture. Recessed lighting. Radiator.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Vanity sink unit. Shower cubicle. Bathroom cabinets. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 8" x 11' 2" (4.78m x 3.4m)
- Double built-in robes. One radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):15' 3" x 8' 9" (4.65m x 2.67m)
- Double built-in robes. Two radiators.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.56m x 3.18m)
- Double built-in robes. Radiator.
- Freestanding cast iron and ceramic bath with ball and claw feet. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Heated towel rail. “Amtico” synthetic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Shelved cupboard space. Part wood panel walls. Shelved hotpress. 2 radiators.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:29' 8" x 17' 0" (9.04m x 5.18m)
- Twin “Fortress” up-and-over doors also housing heating boiler. Kitchen units provide additional storage space. Piped for water.
- The property is approached by wrought iron double “electric gates” including surveillance camera with concrete driveway leading to substantial tarmac parking area. Paviour brick steps to front and back door. Water tap. Screened double skinned oil tank. Gardens to front and both sides laid in lawns with mixture of mature trees and shrubs including fruit trees. Three thoughtfully designed rockeries. A substantial paviour brick “south facing” area which has been professionally designed includes paviour brick well feature. It boasts magnificent rural views over the surrounding countryside. One other special feature is the pond area with feature waterfall. Stones used were from the original house. A mixture of shrubs, heathers and trees also complement this special part of the garden. There is a coarse stone area and child proof wood panel fence surround.
- The land extends to circa 26.6 acres or thereabouts with extensive frontage to Tullywest Road. Laid out in good sized fields the land is arable and suitable for growing crops or cutting and grazing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views