- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended detached.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Extended fitted kitchen.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Detached garage.
An unique opportunity to acquire an extended detached residence that enjoys a prominent position within this highly regarded, established, residential area. Three excellent bedrooms, lounge open to dining area. An extended fitted kitchen / morning area with feature glass roof. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Gas fired central heating system. Large detached garage / utility room to rear. Private and secure rear gardens. Immediate possession if required. Walking distance to local schools, shops, Churches and the newly launched Glider service close by. Well worth inspecting. EPC D56
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs, feature ¾ high original wall panelling, plate rack, tongue and groove ceiling.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 23'0 x 11'11 (7.01m x 3.63m)
- Featue fireplace with inset and hearth.
- FITTED KITCHEN 10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring ceramic hob, sink unit, integrated dishwasher, Upvc double glazed back door, open to;
- EXTENDED MORNING AREA 14'6 x 8'3 (4.42m x 2.51m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature ceiling with beams and glass velux window.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'10 x 9'0 (4.22m x 2.74m)
- Built-in robes, overhead storage.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 X 9'3 (2.84m X 2.82m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, tiling, chrome heated towel rail, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, built-in cupboard, gas boiler.
- Pillars and gates to driveway to front and side, gardens, flagged, planted and mature, secure and private.
- DETACHED GARAGE 24'6 x 12'6 (7.47m x 3.81m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM 12'1 X 6'10 (3.68m X 2.08m)
- Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »