22 Timakeel Grange,
Portadown, BT62 1WG
3 Bed Semi-detached Villa
Guide price £129,950
Contact the Agent
M J Hendron & Sons
Guide price £129,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Spacious fitted kitchen with dinette area
- Dinette area with pvc double doors to garden
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- White four piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Private enclosed rear gardens with views over surrounding countryside
- Excellent starter home / Viewing recommended
An attractive three bedroom semi-detached situated within a popular semi-rural location convenient to many local amenities and only a few minutes driving distance of Portadown. Internally the property is deceptively spacious comprising of entrance hall, wc off, fitted kitchen with dinette area, lounge. First floor accommodation comprises of landing, three well proportioned bedrooms and white family bathroom suite.
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – 14’9x6’7 Laminated wooden flooring, low flush wc and wash hand basin off.
LOUNGE – 16’9x11’5 Feature fireplace with open fire, laminated wooden flooring.
KITCHEN / DINETTE – 18’3x12’4 Fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, convector oven & ceramic hob, extractor fan, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, dinette area with French doors leading onto enclosed gardens.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 – 15’10x9’7
BEDROOM 2 – 13’3x8’9
BEDROOM 3 – 9’9x8’10
BATHROOM – White suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower & side screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, concealed storage, partially tiled walls.
· Tarmac driveway offering excellent parking facilities
· Gardens to front laid in lawns
· Enclosed gardens to rear with open aspect overlooking surrounding country side, patio area & boundary
· Outside lighting & water tap
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing