- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- High Gloss Kitchen wwith Ample Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage (Located at the end of the Street)
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Located just off the Crumlin Road, Close to Many Local Schools, Ameniteis and Road Networks
Additional InformationThis is a great opportunity to purchase a modern, spacious mid terrace property situated just off the Crumlin Road with close proximity to main transport links, schools and shops. This property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer, family or an investor alike. We strongly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.81m (15' 5" x 12' 6")
Oak wooden floor, electric fire.
- 4.8m x 2.59m (15' 9" x 8' 6")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, tiled splashback, laminate wooden floor, open to ample dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 2.77m (13' 11" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8")
Built-in mirror fronted robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.01m (9' 9" x 6' 7")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, Redring electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- Front forecourt laid in lawns with paved pathway leading to front door, enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, oil PVC storage tank, storage under the house, water tap.
- Separate garage located at the end of the street.
Travelling on the Crumlin Road, you will pass the Ligoneil Road on your left hand side, take the third right turn into Bilston Road and Tedburn Park is the first road on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »