- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Double Glazing.
- Boiler Store to side. Utility Store to side.
- Gardens to front laid in lawn. Gardens to the rear laid in lawn with a beautiful selection of plants, flower beds and shrubs.
- Decking Area to the rear.
- Carpets and blinds included within sale.
Springhill Drive, Newry
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE
These 3 Bedroom Semi Detached home, is situated in a prime location just off the main Belfast Road and a short distance to the A1/N1 Belfast/Dublin commute just minutes away.
Internally this property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout, with Ground floor accommodation comprising of an Entrance Hall , Spacious Lounge with faux fireplace, Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area with a range of upper and lower level units and integrated appliances. On the First Floor the accommodation comprises of three generous bedrooms with carpet flooring and a Family Bathroom with white Sanitary Ware.
Externally there is a beautiful garden laid in lawn to the rear with a variety of plants, shrubs and flowerbed and decking area to the rear of the property. There is also an outside store which has been plumbed for a washing machine and tumble drier and a boiler store.
This property should be of interest to first time buyers or Investors alike and we envisage a high volume of interest from discerning purchasers.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- Entrance Hll
- Wooden flooring. Pvc front door. Carpet on stairs.
- Lounge 12' 2'' x 14' 5'' (3.7m x 4.4m)
- Front Elevation. Wooden flooring. Faux Pine surround fireplace with decorative inset and hearth. T.V point. 6 panel glazed door.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 4'' x 12' 2'' (5.6m x 3.7m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units with feature island. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Integrated double oven, 4 ring hob and dishwasher. Timber ceiling. Recessed lighting. Double doors to decking area and garden to the rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress. Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 8' 2'' (3.7m x 2.5m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 8' 6'' x 13' 1'' (2.6m x 4.0m)
- Front Elevation. Bank of built in wardrobes and drawers. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 15' 5'' (2.9m x 4.7m)
- Front Elevation. (Measurements at widest) Carpet flooring. Storage area.
- Family Bathroom 5' 11'' x 8' 2'' (1.8m x 2.5m)
- Rear Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit and fitted mirror above. Heated towel rail. Full wall and floor tiling.
- Gardens laid in lawns to front and rear with beautiful shrubs, plants and flowerbeds. Decking area to the rear. Boiler Store. Utility Store.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »