- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- • Private Parking Space Included
- • Attractive riverside walk to Town center
- • All town center amenities within a short walk.
- • Intercom for Access via security door
- • Own Private Entrance at 1st floor level - access via concrete stair
- • TV and phone points
- • Management Company in place who take care of communal areas
- • Construction - block built and concrete flooring
- • Double glazed windows throughout
- • Electric storage heaters throughout
- • Ideal for investment or for those seeking to live closer to Ennis town center.
REA Paddy Browne is delighted to bring this spacious 2 bed apartment to the market. Situated just off Harmony Row, No 22 is situated to the rear of the development and consists of a first floor apartment unit with views over the River Fergus and forms part of a private and secure complex within walking distance of Ennis town centre and all local amenities.
The property further has the benefit of a dedicated parking space and additional communal parking area.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment with Sole Selling Agent.
Sitting Room with linoleum flooring 4.40 m x 3.22 m
Hallway with linoleum flooring, Hot Press 4.26 m x 1.00 m
3.10 m x 1.00 m
Kitchen/Dining area with extensive fitted units, 2.17 m x 4.64 m
counter top and tiled floor
Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes, carpet 3.70 m x 3.20 m
Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes, carpet 3.70 m x 2.86 m
Bathroom fully tiled with shower hose/shower door 2.00 m x 1.69 m
BER No.: 113877237
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.24 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 22 Springfield OrchardVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »