22 South Studios, Tates Avenue, Belfast BT9 7BS
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment In A Popular South Belfast Location
- Convenient to the Lisburn Road, the City Hospital and Queen's University
- Generous Lounge Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Large Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Access From Lounge To Personal Decked Area, And Landscaped Communal Courtyard Beyond
- Private and Secure Underground Parking Space And Visitor Spaces To Front Of Development
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious one bedroom apartment is conveniently located a stone's throw away from the popular Lisburn Road, close to many trendy bars, and shops.
Offering a bright lounge with doors onto personal decked area and communal courtyard beyond, an open plan well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, 1 large double bedroom and a stylish bathroom.
The apartment benefits further from gas central heating, full double glazing, a secure car parking space and ample visitor spaces to the front of the building.
- TILED COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Out to communal Courtyard. Door to lift and communal hallway to . .
HARDWOOD FRONT DOOR:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood effect laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- 4.3942m x 2.8702m (14' 5" x 9' 5")
Wood effect laminate floor, double patio doors to rear timber decking and communal courtyard. Open to . . .
- KITCHEN /DINING:
- 3.302m x 2.5654m (10' 10" x 8' 5")
High and low Maple units with round edged surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring Neff hob, stainless steel underoven, concealed extractor fan, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, gas fired boiler breakfast bar, wood effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6228m x 2.54m (15' 2" x 8' 4")
Wood effect laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, feature tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Communal courtyard, private and secure underground parking space.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Michael Wilson
SERVICE CHARGE: £814 per annum
SINKING FUND: £81 per annum
Coming out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road, turn right into Tates Avenue and South Studios is on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »