- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern semi detached home
- Kitchen/diner in a walnut finish
- Ground floor cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Brick paved parking area
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached house would make an excellent first time buy or fresh start - a semi detached home for under £90,000!!. With just a short stroll to the excellent Cloughey beach we are really spoiling you with this one.
The property offers a bright lounge, a generous kitchen/diner with double patio doors to the rear garden, and a ground floor cloakroom whilst the first floor offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are some nice touches such as the solid oak internal doors and spindle banister with oak hand rail. Externally there is a brick pave parking area to the front, with room for several vehicles, and an enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.
A small amount of work is required to bring this property back up to scratch but paint and paper are cheap so gives us a call to avoid missing out. Viewings strictly by appointment. Call our office on 02891828100 to organise a viewing.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Phone point, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.06m x 3.38m (13' 4" x 11' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and phone point. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 5.59m (10' 0" x 18' 4")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a walnut finish. Stainless steel sink, integrated hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and double panel radiator. Patio doors to rear.
- White WC and corner wash hand basin. Tiled floor and tiled splash back. Single panel radiator.
- Roofspace and hotpress access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
At widest point. Double panel radiator. Sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 2.49m (6' 3" x 8' 2")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Brick paved parking area to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved area. uPVC oil tank and boiler house located to rear. Wooden shed and fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Driving towards Portaferry along Main Road, turn right into the Shorelands development then left into Shorelands Court where number 14 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »