This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Soffits & Doors
- Detached Garage
- Burglar Alarm
** Closing Date: Monday 20th February @12.00pm approximately **
A most delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in one of Portstewart's most well established and popular residential locations. Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout, the property has been well maintained since its construction circa 1980. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, the property also has well maintained gardens to front and rear. We are fully confident that on internal appraisal one will appreciate this attractive home and location so therefore highly recommend early internal appraisal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hotpress & immersion heater.
- 5.13m x 3.61m (16' 10" x 11' 10")
With tiled fireplace & hearth.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high & low level units with tiling between, space for cooker, plumbed for automatic washing machine, drawer bank & stripped pine walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.49m (9' 8" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, whb & towel rail.
- Outside to front there is a laid in lawn & concrete drive extending to paved driveway which extends to a detached garage 21'4 x 12'10 PVC electric roller door. Outside to rear there is laid in lawn & paved patio area with greenhouse.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your first left after the Burnside Roundabout into Seafield Park. Take your first left into Seafield Park South and No. 22 will be situated at the lower end of the cul-de-sac on your right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »