- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Centrally Located With Easy Access To City Centre, Malone And City Hospital
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Large Bright And Spacious Living Room
- One Double Bedroom & One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With A New Contemporary White Suite
- Designated Car Parking
- PVC Double Glazing
- Economy 7 Heating
- Available For Occupation May 2021
Additional InformationSet off the vibrant Dublin Road, this well presented first floor apartment consists of two bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardobes.
The spacious lounge overlooks Salisbury Street and leads to a fitted modern kitchen. The apartment benefits from Economy 7 heating, double glazed windows and there is a designated car parking space to the front.
Ideally located within walking distance of the City Centre and attractions of the Lisburn Road and is within easy reach of main arterial routes such as M1, M2 and the Outer Ring.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our South Belfast office on 02890668888.
- Hardwood front door.
- 4.95m x 3.75m (16' 3" x 12' 4")
- 2.42m x 2.33m (7' 11" x 7' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel built in oven and four ring hob with built in extractor fan.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Built in wardrobes, built in cupboard. Hot press lagged copper cylinder immersion heater system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.53m x 2.42m (8' 4" x 7' 11")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.6m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Built in wardrobes.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and partially tiled walls.
Salisbury Street runs between Dulin Road and Maryville Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »