- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Town Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating System
- Front Garden
- Shared Right of Way to Side
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Superb Residential Location
Ravenhill Park Gardens, is quiet, tree lined cul de sac, just off Ravenhill Park, that offers convenience to the Cregagh and Ravenhill Road's providing easy access to the City Centre and also the array of cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities on the Ormeau Road. Number 22 is a end town terrace comprising three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern kitchen dining and bathroom suite on first floor. Outside the property benefits from gardens both front and rear with a shared right of way to the side. The property does require some modernisation, however represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to add their own their own finish and create a superb home. Rarely do properties of this type come on to the open market in this sought after location. Its also worth noting, if you enjoy watching Ulster Rugby you'll never have to worry about where to park again!
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Under-stairs storage.
- (into bay) Double french doors to:
- Modern Kitchen/ Dining
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets and shelving, wood effect work tops, built in ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel oven, Single drainer 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Built in microwave.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- Wall to wall mirrored sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two
- Access to roof-space.
- Bedroom Three
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Hot-press. Additional storage facility.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns. Shared access/ right of way providing access to the rear.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen there is a patio area (and a right of way for the adjoining property) leading to enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »