- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Separate Living Room and Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Leading to Rear Covered Porch
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway for Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Side and Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached property is located within walking distance of all the cafes and shops of the bustling Cregagh Road. Also close at hand are many health clubs, George Best City Airport and access to Metro bus links to Belfast city centre.
The property comprises of two reception rooms, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with white suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Of particular note is the south facing side garden, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
This home is sure to create instant interest to the professional couple or first time buyer and we encourage a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- 3.99m x 1.7m (13' 1" x 5' 7")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, glazed access door to rear covered sun porch with excellent storage, light and power, glazed access door to rear garden with flowerbeds laid in lawn, paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.69m (9' 4" x 8' 10")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.65m (6' 6" x 5' 5")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, chrome mixer taps, tongue and groove ceiling, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress, copper cylinder.
- Paved driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawned and pebbled areas. Patio area.
Ravenhill Crescent can be located off Ravenhill Avenue. Number 22 is at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »