This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well-Appointed And Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Open To Living Room
- Contemporary Bathroom With Separate Shower Enclosure
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Communal Patio Area
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To The City Centre And Local Amenities
- Ideal First Time Purchase
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the York Road, the property is well placed close to all local amenities and transport routes to Belfast city centre. This particular ground floor apartment is exceptionally well finished throughout and provides accommodation comprising of one large double bedroom together with high quality kitchen with range of appliances, open to spacious living room and contemporary bathroom in white suite with separate shower enclosure. Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, young professional or investor in today's market, viewing of this superb apartment is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.97m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
Laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
- 7.42m x 3.33m (24' 4" x 10' 11")
In the kitchen; high and low level units, 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine.
- White suite, panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, separate shower enclosure, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, cupboard housing gas boiler.
- Communal patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views