This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Red Brick Mid Terrace
- 5 Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen with Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Modern Decor
- Two Shower Rooms
- HMO Registered
Additional InformationThis home has been recently renovated offering excellent accommodation. Comprising of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and living room leading to an extended kitchen /dining area.
Currently rented at £1200 per month. A well appointed home situated behind Queens University. Modern kitchen and bathrooms.Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Early viewing for this property would be highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Range of high low level units,cooker point,plumbed for washing machine and single drainer stainless steel sink unit.Open plan to dining area with conservatory style area. Gas boiler. Tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 3.02m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 1.83m (12' 0" x 6' 0")
Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
laminate floor and wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of Aqua shower with shower screen, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Electric shower with shower door,low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Hot press off the landing.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.39m (10' 0" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.22m x 3.3m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
- Enclosed yard.
Driving along Ormeau Road heading into town, turn left into Rugby Road and Penrose Street is on your left hand side.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »